Old Capital Multifamily Conference – “Get in the Game”- Jillian Sidoti, Esq. CCIM
September 14 @ 1:00 pm - 4:00 pm
Jillian Sidoti will be presenting on day two of the conference, “How to Raise Money The Right Way”. Friday, September 14th
Old Capital Multifamily Conference on Thursday, September 13th from 8am-6pm at AT&T Stadium in Arlington, TX. with a bonus session on Sept. 14th. The conference is focused on owners of class B & C multifamily properties in DFW and surrounding metros in Texas. Over 500 attendees are expected and the event will sell out as there are limited tickets available.
- Meet the top multifamily listing brokers in DFW
- Network with local property management companies and learn how they are creating value in the B & C space through case studies
- Ask Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac, and local lenders about financing multifamily properties
- Hear from top general partners about current multifamily market
- Hear from Keynote speaker Roger Staubach: 1963 Heisman Trophy Winner, Led the Cowboys to Super Bowl 5 times, Victories in Super Bowl VI and XII, Super Bowl VI MVP, Named to the Pro Bowl 6 times, Voted into the Pro Football Hall of Fame in 1985. Founded The Staubach Company, a commercial real estate company, in 1977 and sold to JLL in 2008, currently serves as executive chairman.
You will meet the top listing brokers, management companies, lenders, and owners in the DFW multifamily industry.