By accessing the website at http://crowdfundinglawyers.net, you are agreeing to be bound by these terms of service, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms of service, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Trowbridge Sidoti LLP’s website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this non-exclusive license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Trowbridge Sidoti LLP’s website;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Trowbridge Sidoti LLP at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- You may not use Trowbridge Sidoti LLP’s website for any illegal unlawful or illegitimate purpose.
- The materials on Trowbridge Sidoti LLP’s website are provided on an ‘as is’ basis. Trowbridge Sidoti LLP makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties including, without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR FREE ACCESS, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights.
- Further, Trowbridge Sidoti LLP does not warrant or make any representations concerning the security, accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Trowbridge Sidoti LLP or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, direct, actual, special, indirect, incidental or consequential damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Trowbridge Sidoti LLP’s website, even if Trowbridge Sidoti LLP or a Trowbridge Sidoti LLP authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
Accuracy of materials
The materials appearing on Trowbridge Sidoti LLP’s website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Trowbridge Sidoti LLP does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete or current. Trowbridge Sidoti LLP may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice. However, Trowbridge Sidoti LLP does not make any commitment to update the materials.
Trowbridge Sidoti LLP has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Trowbridge Sidoti LLP of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user’s own risk.
Trowbridge Sidoti LLP may revise these terms of service for its website at any time without notice. By using this website, you are agreeing to be bound by the then current version of these terms of service.
You agree to indemnify and hold Trowbridge Sidoti LLP and its parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, directors, agents, and employees, harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, made by any third-party due to or arising out of your use of the website, violation of these terms of service, or other infringement by you, of any intellectual property or other right of any person or entity.
To submit a copyright infringement notification pursuant to the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA), provide our Copyright Agent at firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information (see 17 U.S.C § 512(c)(3) for further details):
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site.
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to locate the material.
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted.
- A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
These terms of service are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of California and you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in that State or location and consent to venue in the state and federal courts in the counties of either Orange County, California or San Diego County California.
Your privacy is important to us.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use personal information solely for fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other ancillary purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by using reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
- We will only retain personal information for as long as necessary for the fulfilment of those purposes.
- Fintech Policy
- Gene's Most Asked Questions
- Intrastate Offerings
- People You Should Know
- Private Money Minute
- Real Estate Syndication
- Regulation A
- Regulation D
- Regulatory Updates
- Tax Benefits